Kabrita 1 400g Infant milk
- Regular price
- Dhs. 92.00
Breastfeeding is the most suitable food for your baby. Kabrita Infant goat milk is suitable from birth. The gentle nature of goat milk with nutrients such als whey protein, DHA omega-3 fatty acids en dietary fibers.
If you do not breast-feed or want to switch to bottle-feeding, Kabrita Infant formula (0-6 months) can be used. Kabrita Infant formula combines the natural benefits of goat milk with the valuable nutrients and is suitable from birth.
Use Kabrita Infant formula in consultation with your doctor or clinic. Always follow the instructions on the can unless otherwise specified.
Buy at MumzWorld
BUY AT FIRSTCRY
- Nutrition table
Breastfeeding is the most suitable food for your baby. If you do not breastfeed your baby or if you wish to switch to bottle feeding, Kabrita 1 provides an alternative. Kabrita1 is suitable from birth. Before you decide to use Kabrita 1, consult your health care professional for advice. Always follow the instructions on the tin, unless otherwise prescribed. As of 6 months of age Kabrita 1 infant milk can be replaced by Kabrita 2 follow-on milk, after consulting your health care professional.
Unless prescribed otherwise by your health care professional:
- Use only the scoop provided in the tin. To make 100 ml Kabrita Gold 1, add 3 level scoops of powder to 90 ml water.
Consult your health care professional about introducing solid foods such as fruit and vegetable purees at approximately 4-6 months of age.
|Baby’s approx. Age|
Baby’s approx weight
|No. Of feeds per 24 hours||No. Of level scoops||Water per feed|
- Based on Dutch goat milk
- Worldwide No.1 in goat milk based bottle feeding
Skimmed goat milk, Lactose (milk), Vegetable oils (Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), High sn2 palmitic acid oil, Goat whey protein concentrate powder (milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Tri calcium phosphate, Tri potassium citrate, Tri sodium citrate, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Potassium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Marine oil containing DHA (fish), Choline bitartrate, Arachidonic acid-rich oil, Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, Cholecalciferol, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin), L-Phenylalanine, Taurine, Inositol, L-carnitine.
Prepare the milk no more than 1 hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
- Sterilize utensils according to manufacturers guidelines.
- Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water that has been cooled down for no more than 30 min.
- Add the indicated amount of Kabrita 1 to the corresponding amount of water.
- Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap, and test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation and storage instructions. Discard unfinished milk after feeding and wash the utensils thoroughly.
|Average composition||Per 100ml||Unit|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.4||g|
|of which mono-unsaturated fatty acids||0.95||g|
|of which poly-unsaturated fatty acids||0.44||g|
|arachidonic acid (AA)||8.3||mg|
|docosahexanoic acid (DHA)||5.8||mg|
|of which sugars||6.9||g|
|of which whey protein||0.8||g|
|of which casein protein||1.1||g|
|vitamin A||69||µg - RE|
|vitamin E||1.6||mg α-TE|
|folic acid||13||µg DFE|
Close the can tightly with the plastic cap. Store Kabrita in a cool, dry and dark place (not in the refrigerator). After opening the packaging, Kabrita can be kept for 4 weeks.
Yes, Kabrita formulas are specifically developed to meet the nutritional requirements of your little one. Goat milk is the main ingredient, all other ingredients are added to render a complete, modern-day infant formula.
formulations used in premium cow milk formulas. However, only Kabrita combines this formulation with the natural benefits of goat milk. Goat milk has a number of unique characteristics that make it an excellent basis for infant nutrition:
- It is naturally easy to digest (due to a unique fat and protein composition)
- It is naturally rich in important nutrients such as Ca and vitamin A, and has a high bio-availability of iron.
- It has a deliciously mild taste
Kabrita is the only goat milk based formula that has a modern-day composition, which is comparable to the compositions of the premium cow milk formulas in the market.
- Kabrita contains additional whey proteins to ensure the correct amount of amino acids in the formula. This also supports the advantage of easily digestible whey protein.
The addition of whey proteins is nutritionally recommended by experts in the field and legislated in some countries around the world.
- Being inspired by mothers’ milk, Kabrita contains our special DigestX OPO-fatblend (also known as bèta-palmitate). Breast milk is known to contain a high amount of bèta-palmitate and contributes to the typical breast-fed stools and calcium absorption.
- Kabrita contains the unsaturated omega-fatty acids DHA and AA (LCPUFA’s). This supports the normal eye-sight and brain development of infants. LCPUFA’s are important structural components of the brain and retina.
- Kabrita also contains prebiotic fibers: GOS / FOS. These fibers have a positive effect on the bacterial composition in the gut by stimulating growth of beneficial bacteria (Bifido- and lactobacilli).
Thanks to this unique combination between a modern-day composition and the natural benefits of easy to digest goat milk, you can feel secure that your little one gets all the nutrients he or she needs in a gentle way.
No. Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula may be appropriate for children with cow milk sensitivity but should not be used by children with a confirmed cow milk protein allergy. Cow milk protein allergy affects 2-3% of children under 6. These children should avoid goat milk because goat milk protein may also provoke an allergic reaction. We encourage parents to work with a healthcare provider in order to determine whether their child’s symptoms stem from an allergy or sensitivity.
My baby had acid reflux and dairy sensitivity from birth so this formula worked great . Goat's milk is much closer to human breastmilk than cow's milk so it is easier to digest for little tummies. Definitely recommended this milk
من أفضل وأجود أنواع الحليب الغنيه بالفيتامينات والمعادن اللازمة لأطفالنا
I started to use this for my baby and she is away from digestion problem.. now I had prescribed this for my brother baby too.. it is highly recommended..
منتج رائع وخفيف وصحي ومغذي بالاضافه لمذاقه المحبب من قبل الأطفال
Perfect and no allergic reaction. Best ever.