How can I best preserve my Kabrita?
Close the can tightly with the plastic cap. Store Kabrita in a cool, dry and dark place (not in the refrigerator). After opening the packaging, Kabrita can be kept for 4 weeks.
Does Kabrita formula contain all the nutrients my baby needs?
Yes, Kabrita formulas are specifically developed to meet the nutritional requirements of your little one. Goat milk is the main ingredient, all other ingredients are added to render a complete, modern-day infant formula.
Why should I choose Kabrita goat milk formula over cow milk or soy formulas?
formulations used in premium cow milk formulas. However, only Kabrita combines this formulation with the natural benefits of goat milk. Goat milk has a number of unique characteristics that make it an excellent basis for infant nutrition:
- It is naturally easy to digest (due to a unique fat and protein composition)
- It is naturally rich in important nutrients such as Ca and vitamin A, and has a high bio-availability of iron.
- It has a deliciously mild taste
Why should I choose Kabrita goat milk formula over other brands of goat milk formula?
Kabrita is the only goat milk based formula that has a modern-day composition, which is comparable to the compositions of the premium cow milk formulas in the market.
- Kabrita contains additional whey proteins to ensure the correct amount of amino acids in the formula. This also supports the advantage of easily digestible whey protein.
The addition of whey proteins is nutritionally recommended by experts in the field and legislated in some countries around the world.
- Being inspired by mothers’ milk, Kabrita contains our special DigestX OPO-fatblend (also known as bèta-palmitate). Breast milk is known to contain a high amount of bèta-palmitate and contributes to the typical breast-fed stools and calcium absorption.
- Kabrita contains the unsaturated omega-fatty acids DHA and AA (LCPUFA’s). This supports the normal eye-sight and brain development of infants. LCPUFA’s are important structural components of the brain and retina.
- Kabrita also contains prebiotic fibers: GOS / FOS. These fibers have a positive effect on the bacterial composition in the gut by stimulating growth of beneficial bacteria (Bifido- and lactobacilli).
Thanks to this unique combination between a modern-day composition and the natural benefits of easy to digest goat milk, you can feel secure that your little one gets all the nutrients he or she needs in a gentle way.
Can I give Kabrita to my child with a confirmed cow milk protein allergy?
No. Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula may be appropriate for children with cow milk sensitivity but should not be used by children with a confirmed cow milk protein allergy. Cow milk protein allergy affects 2-3% of children under 6. These children should avoid goat milk because goat milk protein may also provoke an allergic reaction. We encourage parents to work with a healthcare provider in order to determine whether their child’s symptoms stem from an allergy or sensitivity.