Why should I choose a goat milk formula over formulas made from cow’s milk or soy?
- Goat milk is known as a gentle milk source. It has a number of unique characteristics that make it an excellent basis for infant formula.Goat milk is naturally easy to digest (due to a unique fat and protein composition)
- Goat milk is naturally rich in important nutrients such as Ca and vitamin A, and has a high bio-availability of iron.
- Goat milk has a deliciously mild taste, that baby’s love.
Kabrita goat milk formulas combine these natural benefits of goat milk with modern-day compositions, that can be compared to the compositions of premium cow milk formulas. This means that with Kabrita your little one gets the best of both worlds.
What is the difference between Kabrita and other brands of goat milk formulas?
Kabrita is the only goat milk based formula that has a modern-day composition, which is comparable to the compositions used in premium cow milk formulas.
- Kabrita contains additional whey proteins to ensure the correct amount of amino acids in the formula. This also supports the advantage of easily digestible whey protein. The addition of whey proteins is nutritionally recommended by experts in the field and legislated in countries around the world.
- Being inspired by mothers’ milk, Kabrita contains our special DigestX OPO-fatblend (also known as bèta-palmitate). Breast milk is known to contain a high amount of bèta-palmitate and contributes to the typical breast-fed stools and calcium absorption.
- Kabrita contains the unsaturated omega-fatty acids DHA and AA (LCPUFA’s), which support the normal eye-sight and brain development of infants. LCPUFA’s are important structural components of the brain and retina.
- Kabrita contains prebiotic fibers: GOS / FOS. These fibers have a positive effect on the bacterial composition in the gut by stimulating growth of beneficial bacteria (Bifido- and lactobacilli).
Thanks to this unique combination between a modern-day composition and the natural benefits of easy to digest goat milk, you can feel secure that your little one gets all the nutrients he or she needs in a gentle way.